CONSUMER WELFARE & BUSINESS REGULATION
Tobacco Complaint Form
NOTICE TO THE COMPLAINANT:
- This Complaint Form issued pursuant to IACT Memorandum Circular No. 1 is for the purpose of reporting possible violations of RA 9211, otherwise known as the “Tobacco Regulation Act of 2003”.
- You are to personally fill out this Complaint Form. However, if complaint is received by Hotline, the representative receiving the complaint must certify that the information set forth in this complaint form faithfully reflects the statements made by the complainant over the Hotline.
- Only completely accomplished Complaint Forms will be accepted by the IACT Member Agencies/Organizations for proper disposition.
- Please be informed that the information to be provided in this Complaint Form must be based on the complainant’s personal knowledge.
- Attach the necessary supporting documents, i.e. photographs, materials, and others, if available.
- After filling out this Complaint Form, submit the same to any of the following agencies of the IACT:
- Department of Trade and Industry (DTI)
- Department of Health (DOH)
- Department of Agriculture (DA)
- National Tobacco Administration (NTA)
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- Bureau of Customs (BOC)
- Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR)
- Department of Science and Technology (DOST)
- Department of Education (DepEd)
- Philippine Tobacco Institute (PTI)
- Framework Convention on Tobacco Control Alliance of the Philippines (FCAP)
7. For further information regarding filing of complaints arising from violation of RA 9211
you may contact the IAC-T Secretariat at Tel. No.(+632)751-0384 loc. 2229 or send your email to email@example.com.