Date: 05 April 2017
Venue: AVR-Penthouse, Board of Investments Bldg., 385 Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City
Time: 11:00 AM (after the NPCC meeting)
Lead Department: Department of Trade and Industry
- Department of Agriculture (DA)
- Department of Energy (DOE)
- Department of Health (DOH)
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR)
- National Food Authority (NFA)
- Sugar Regulatory Authority (SRA)
- Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG)
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- Department of Transportation (DOTr)
- National Economic Development Authority (NEDA)
- Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP)
- DTI-Regional Operations Group (ROG), Fair Trade Enforcement Bureau (FTEB)
- Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA)
- Private Sector Representatives (Phil. Assn. of Supermarkets, Inc. (PASI); Phil.
- Amalgamated Supermarkets Assn. (PAGASA); National Market Vendors’
- Confederation of Cooperatives (NAMVESSCO); Philippine Association of Meat
- Processors, Inc.. (PAMPI); Philippine Association of Flour Millers, Inc. (PAFMIL);
- Pork Producers’ Federation of the Philippines, Inc. (PPFPI); Philippine
- Association of Broilers’ Integrators (PABI); Bakers’ Industry; Sugar Industry;
- Federation of DTI-3 Accredited Consumer Organizations, Inc. (FeDACOR-3, Inc.)
- DTI Secretary RAMON S. LOPEZ
- DTI-CPG Undersecretary TEODORO C. PASCUA
- DA Assistant Secretary LEANDRO H. GAZMIN
- DOE-OIMB Director MELITA V. OBILLO
The Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) leads the government, industry, business and consumer sectors on the discussions of the current price and supply situations of basic necessities and prime commodities in the market.
The NPPC also discusses the price and supply scenario for the next three (3) months and the possible recommendation on lifting the price freeze.
An announcement or coverage of the event for release in newspaper columns or in radio and TV news programs will properly inform the general public that such programs are undertaken for their protection.
- DTI-CPAB: Marilen Diaz (0917.9572519/ 751.3233)
- DTI-OUSEC: Camille Castillo/ AA Ruelos (0917.5439583/ 824.4779)