Common keyboard shortcuts are applied here. However, here are the Access key assignments to help us navigate the site.
Combination keys are slightly different for the most common browsers.
For Google Chrome on Linux platform: press (Alt+Shift+shortcut_key)
For Google Chrome on Windows platform: press (Alt+shortcut_key)
For Mozilla Firefox: press (Alt+Shift+shortcut_key)
For MS Internet Explorer: press (Alt+Shift+shortcut_key) then press (enter)
In the Philippines, the most common combination used is Google Chrome on Windows platform. In this case, Use the combined ALT + Accesskey or shortcut key.
Here are the shortcut keys:
Alt + 0 Accessibility Statement (this page)
Alt + 1 Goes back to Home Page
Alt + R Skip to main content
Alt + C Contact Information
Alt + K Send Feedback/Complaint Procedure
Alt + M Site Map
Alt + S Search/Advanced Search
Accessibility Features and Instructions
General Website Layout: The website follows an 8-row format all throughout its webpages. The 1st row contains the following menus:
- Transparency Seal
- DTI Links
- Terms & Conditions
- Search Bar
The 2nd row contains the main menu of the DTI Website as follows:
- About (the DTI)
- Programs& Projects
- Contact Us
The 3rd row is the standard website masthead containing an image of the Department of Trade and Industry's logo and name.
The 4th row shows an image slider showing activities, events, or thrusts of the Department when in the homepage, while it displays the article or page title when viewing content in the sub-pages.
The 5th row appears in the homepage and contains the following service menus:
When in a special section, the fifth row would show a different set of menus for that section.
One special section is the EMB section for exporters with the following menu:
- Export Main
- Exporting Essentials
- Export Focus
- Export Inteligence
- Frontline Services
Another special section is the DTI Nationwide section showcasing each regional office and with the following menu:
- Metro Manila
- Programs & Services
- Regional Releases
The 6th row is divided into two columns, with the following content:
- The 1st column is the main content container. It will show content depending on the links clicked. On the home page, it is divided into two, with the left side housing feature articles and featured statistics while the right side features a listing of news articles. In sub-pages, it is a single container hosing the article for that sub-page.
- The 2nd column contains the Transparency Seal, the corner banners linking to the Philippine Business Registry, The Business Name Registration System, List of Accredited Forwarders and the Department's Facebook account, the APEC link, and the SSS link.
The 7th row is the agency footer divided into 3 columns, with the following content:
- The 1st column contains the links for most sought-after services, categorized by what type of client you are.
- The 2nd column contains the telephone numbers for most sought-after services.
- The 3rd column contains the links for frequently asked questions for the Department's services, primarily to the consumer.
The 8th row is the Philippine Government agency footer that is present in all Philippine Government Websites. It is divided into 4 columns, with the following content:
- The 1st column contains the Seal of the Republic of the Philippines.
- The 3rd column contains links to the Official Gazette and the Open Data project.
- The 4th column contains links to Office of the President, Office of the Vice President, Senate of the Philippines, House of Representatives, Supreme Court, Court of Appeals, and Sandiganbayan