The DTI e-Library is a collaboration of the various libraries and information units of the Department namely:
- Bureau of Philippine Standards (BPS)
- Board of Investments (BOI)
- Design Center of the Philippines (DCP)
- Intellectual Property Office (IPOPHL)
It aims to provide for the business information needs of the private and the government sectors, the academe, students and the public in general in a convenient, fast, and efficient way of delivery.
The e-library features an Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC), a database of the holdings of library information resources/collection of the abovementioned libraries. Areas of research include trade, industry, and investments information; Philippine National Standards (PNS); directories; design and technical information related to product development; and Intellectual Property (IP).
SALES PROMOTION APPLICATION
Below are downloadable forms/documents pertaining to promo permits:
- Application forms on Sales Promo
- DTI-DOH Joint Administrative Order No. 01, s. 2000. Prescribing a Schedule of Fees and Charges for Sales Promotion Activities
- Department Administrative Order 10-04 Series of 2010. Guidelines on the Issuance, Use and Redemption of Gift Checks, Certificates of Gift Cards in accordance with Republic Act No. 7394 or the Consumer Act of the Philippines, and for Other Purposes
- Department Administrative Order 10-02 Series of 2010. Addenda to Department Administrative Order No. 2, series of 1993 or the Rules and Regulations implementing Republic Act No. 7394, otherwise known as the Consumer Act of the Philippines particularly Chapter VI thereof on Sales Promotion
- Department Administrative Order on Sales Promo. Addenda to Department Administrative Order No. 2, Series of 1993 or The Rules and Regulations Implementing Republic Act No. 7394, Otherwise Known as The Consumer Act of The Philippines Particularly Chapter VI Thereof
|Prosperity Plan||Annual Report||What's Up|
|Roadmap featuring DTI’s re-focused agenda and result-driven strategies designed to realize “A More Inclusive and Prosperous Philippines with Employment and Income Opportunities for All.”||
The Annual Report captures DTI's performance in a given year.
|A circular of events published regularly by DTI.|
||SIKAP: Sipag at Abilidad ng Pilipino||Zero to Hero||Policy Briefs||Negosyo Center News|
Publications related to the ASEAN and the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC).Includes brochures, quick guides, primers, and compilations.
|A coffee table book launched in time for DTI's 35th anniversary, featuring 35 of the country's most successful micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs).||A product of DTI's efforts to promote and help entrepreneurship in our country.||A series of publications focusing on relevant issues and topics about a wide range of industries.||A series of newsletters focusing on recent updates on the Negosyo Center project of DTI.|
REPAIR SHOP ACCREDITATION
There are four main categories for an accredited service enterprise or repair shop. These are:
- Automotive and Heavy Equipment
- Engine and Engineering Works and Machine Shops
- Electronics, Electrical, Airconditioning, and Refrigeration Service and Repairs
- Office and Data Processing Equipment
- Accomplish the accreditation application form, biodata, warranty, and attach supporting documents and requirements.
- Submit the documents for evaluation. If complete and in order, the applicant will be issued an Order of Payment slip to pay the required accreditation fees.
- Pay the required accreditation fees at the Cashier.
- Submit the validated Order of Payment slip and the application documents.
- Pick up the certificate.
Fair Trade Enforcement Bureau (FTEB)
315 Sen. Gil J. Puyat Ave., Makati City
Tel. No.: (+632) 811.8231