Notice of Vacant Position
DTI is in need of a Chief Trade and Industry Development Specialist.
The RAPID Growth Project is looking for applicants qualified as:
REGIONAL PROJECT COORDINATOR
No. of Vacant Position: 1
Salary: (Php 48,764.00 per month)
Place of Assignment: DTI Regional Office 8, Pawing, Palo, Leyte
1. Education: Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Economics, Agribusiness, public policy, rural development or other related field. Post Graduate degree or units earned in related field is preferred but not required
2. Training: At least twenty four (24) hours of training in Value Chain Development or relevant training.
3. Experience: At least two (2) years experience in the implementation or coordination of project or program by an economic agency; Supervisory Experience
4. Competency (if applicable):
4.1. Familiarity with Value Chain development planning and procedure, economic development tools;
4.2. Oral and written communication skills in English and Filipino;
4.3. Excellent interpersonal skills ;
4.4. Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Interested and qualified applicants are advised to submit their application letter addressed to OIC Regional Director Celerina T. Bato at 2F Leyte Academic Center, Pawing, Palo, Leyte together with the following documents:
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records
Deadline of submission is on January 27, 2020. APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.