Semiconductor and Electronics Industries in the Philippines Foundation, Inc. (SEIPI) will hold its 17th Philippine Semiconductor & Electronics Convention and Exhibition (PSECE) with the theme: “Harnessing Digital Transformation to Accelerate Economic Recovery” on 16-18 November 2022 at SMX Convention Center Manila, Pasay City, Philippines.

In support of the PSECE, the Department of Trade and Industry – Export Marketing Bureau (DTI-EMB) will conduct business matching activities between foreign and local buyers and domestic suppliers.

The PSECE One-on-One Business Meeting (Business Matching) serves as a special feature of this year’s event as it offers a highly individualized opportunity for PSECE exhibitors to seek and meet with their potential clients (SEIPI-member companies), and for the latter to meet and consult experts or potential partners on industry matters, business and technical tie-ups, joint ventures, and investments.

PSECE is the biggest annual convention and exhibition of leading technology companies in the Philippines. The exhibition component aims to feature the electronics industry’s complete range, from chips to finished products, from manufacturers, suppliers/service providers, and distributors to retailers.

Over the years, it has evolved into a global event that provides a venue for companies and countries to showcase their latest technologies, and benchmark standards, share best practices, establish business linkages, and strengthen government and academe relations.  On its 17th  year, the PSECE 2022, the most significant event in the industry, will once again serve as a vehicle for the key industry players to meet in one common venue.

The Parts Localization Pavilion will showcase SEIPI members’ supply requirements for parts, equipment, raw materials, and services they intend to procure from local vendors. It consists of four (4) booths to be occupied by Gruppo EMS, Gemphil Technologies Inc., Teradyne Philippines, and the Technical Working Group of Parts Localization.

The Philippine electronics industry remains the top contributor to the export sector accounting for 61.5% of total Philippine merchandise exports in 2021, valued at USD 45.9 billion, the highest in the industry’s history. Electronics exports grew by 12.9% from 2020 to 2021.

Moreover, semiconductors accounted for 67.9% of the Philippine electronics exports, and the remaining 32.1% comprised of electronic manufacturing services (EMS). The following are the sub-sectors under EMS with their respective percentage shares: electronic data processing (16.0%), control and instrumentation (1.6%), office equipment (1.4%), telecommunication (1.6%), consumer electronics (2.3%), communication/radar (1.2%), automotive electronics (0.21%), medical/industrial instrumentation (0.48%) and other electronics (7.5%).

The top five markets in 2021 account for 66.3% of the total electronics exports. These were Hong Kong, 20.1% share; USA, 15.2%; China, 12.8%; Japan, 10.2%; and Singapore, 8.2%.

Companies are encouraged to visit EMB at Booth No. 23 to get more information on the programs and services of the Bureau. Exporters may avail of free services such as export consultations, business matching, export trade complaints handling, and other export-related inquiries.

To know more about the event, visit


Date of Release: 11 November 2022