OTHER BIDDING DOCUMENTS
- Invitation to Bid: Comprehensive Test of Two (2) units of Mitsubishi Monterosport and Delivery of Test Results
DTI-ANUAL PROCUREMENT PLAN
The DTI Annual Procurement Plan may be viewed at the DTI Transparency Seal page.
PROCUREMENT MONITORING REPORT
Bids and Awards Committee Procurement Monitoring Reports may be viewed on the BAC Monitoring (PMR) page.
INVITATION TO BID
- 12-026 Supply and delivery of Furniture
- 12-025 Supply and delivery of PENTHOUSE
- 12-024 Security Services
- 12-023 Supply and Delivery PCPS
- 12-022 Supply and Delivery for BPS TABLET
- 12-021 Supply and delivery of DATACENTER Rebidding MIS
- 12-020 Supply and delivery of Various Equipment for DTI Enforcement Activities
- 12-019 part 2 PBD_BAC_part 2 OOP Stakeholders
- 12-019 Part 1 consulting services OOP
- 12-018 Part 2 PBD_CONS_BAC part 2 BTRCP awareness
- 12-018 Part 1 consulting services BTRCP
- 12-017 Supply and delivery of Network MIS
- 12-016 Supply and delivery of DATACENTER MIS
- 12-015 Part 2 PBD_CONS_4thEd DEEP MIS 12-015 3rd part ver6 07-06-2012
- 12-015 Part 1 DTI Enhanced Enterprise Program DEEP 1
- 12-014 Supply and delivery of ICT HARDWARE CRM TIIC
- 12-013 Supply and delivery of IT Equipment ARMM
- 12-012 DTI Enhanced Enterprise Program DEEP 1
- 12-011 Supply and delivery of Notebook Computers
- 12-010 Hiring of Survey Firm for the Nationwide Consumer Awareness Survey 2012
- 12-009 Supply and Delivery of Labor and Materials, and Provision of Supervision for the Renovation of existing Washrooms of the DTI Offices at the 6th Floor, Trade and Industry Building BOI
- 12-008 Supply and delivery of bantay presyo billboards
- 12-007 Supply and Delivery for Food packaging equipment – REBIDDING
- 12-006 Printing and Delivery of Various DTI information material BMSED
- 12-005 Supply and Delivery for Footwear RODG REBIDDING
- 12-004 Supply and Delivery for Food packaging equipment
- 12-003 Supply and Delivery of Various Newspapers
- 12-002 Supply and Delivery
BAC SPECIAL NOTICES
PROCUREMENT MONITORING REPORTS
What is GPP?
The DTI-GPP Project
Logical Framework Design
- Project Goal:
- Project Purpose:
- Outcome Statement:
- Core Activities
- Product-based Approach
- The application of environmental criteria for specific product groups constitutes the core of every green procurement strategy. In order to follow that approach, first product groups have to be selected and environmental criteria for these product groups need to be defined.
- Additional Approaches
- Along with the selection of first product groups, additional approaches form an important facet of GPP. While the procurement of particular environmentally friendly products within selected product groups affects a specific segment of the procurement process, activities under additional approaches can aim at the reduction of total consumption, changes in the consumption, or avoiding negative side-effects connected to the procurement.
- Life Cycle Costing
- Life Cycle Costing is a methodology that enables the incorporation of costs and benefits which occur over the lifetime of a product into the procurement decision and which aim at selecting the good or service with the lowest life cycle costs. It is motivated by the fact that for most products, the purchasing price reflects only a small part of the costs that are generated by the product. By using Life Cycle Costing, maintenance, operational and disposal costs are integrated in the price calculation
- Communication of the GPP action plan is an important facet of the transition phase, since only well informed staff and external stakeholders can ensure the proper implementation of the action plan. Therefore, all participants and relevant stakeholders need to be informed about the planned activities in order to provide the necessary support. This component involves internal (within DTI) and external (other key government agencies in procurement) communication.
- Business Engagement
- Beyond the general communication on GPP with business, the DTI has particular capabilities in supporting companies. The overall goal of the SWITCH-Philippines project is defined as the contribution to government initiatives of encouraging businesses to adopt sustainable and environmentally sound production and consumption processes and practices. Thus, the engagement of businesses units depicts an important facet of the GPP strategy.
- Sufficient training is essential for the successful implementation of GPP. In regards to the DTI, training dealing with awareness raising, the first steps of the implementation and continuous update will be fundamental. At the operational level, trainings will include awareness rising as well as technical workshops/capacity building.
- Monitoring and Review