Facilitation of the accreditation of new coffee exporters and issuance of export clearances and certificates of origin.
Email : email@example.com
Phone : (+632) 8465.3300 local 113
To maintain health protocol and safety during the pandemic, applicants are requested to submit scanned copies of the required documents through the email addresses at MaImeldaTorio@dti.gov.ph and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accreditation of Coffee Exporter
1. Original Copy of Letter of Intent
2. Photocopy of Mayor’s Permit
3. Photocopy of Company Profile
4. Original Copy of Authorization of Representative to transact with EMB
Download full flowchart HERE.
To maintain health protocol and safety during the pandemic, the applicants are requested to submit the scanned copy of the required documents through the email addresses at MaImeldaTorio@dti.gov.ph and email@example.com.
The company visit, as part of the process, has become a challenge to both the officer and the applicant without the risk of exposure to COVID-19. In lieu of the visit, applicants are requested to submit pictures using “Geo-cam” or “GPS Camera” application of the following:
1. Outside and inside pictures of the company’s office and warehouse with the company’s signage; and
2. Wall-posted Government permits. (eg. Mayor’s Permit. BIR 2303, SEC Registration, DTI Registration, etc.) location of the company, street, building.
The pictures should have the date and specific location imprint.