Frequently Asked Questions
Alert Level 1 FAQs by Business Establishments
- Who should be required to present vaccination cards?
– individuals 18 y/o and above entering the following establishments:
– Indoor dine-in
– Personal care establishments
– Fitness studios/gyms/venues for non-contact sports
– Venues for all contact sports
– Venues for meetings, incentives, conferences, and exhibitions
– Venues for social events
– Visitor or tourist attractions
– Amusement parks and theme parks
– Recreational Venues
– Cinemas / Moviehouses
– Venues with live voice or wind-instrument performers and audiences
– Funfairs/peryas and kid amusement industries
– In-person religious gatherings
- How about those aged 17 y/o and below, should we deny them entry?
– Children aged 17 y/o and below are not required to present proof of full vaccination and should not be denied entry in any establishment by reason of vaccination status.
- Should malls be requiring vaccination cards?
– No, see #2 for the list of establishments that are required to cater to fully vaccinated ages 18y/o above.