Foreign Trade Service Corps (FTSC)
Deadline of Application: 17 December 2017
POSITION : SUPERVISING TRADE-INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
DIVISION (ITEM NO.) : Coordinating Office Support Division (SVTIDS-82-2014)
NO. OF VACANT POSITION(S) : 1
SALARY GRADE : 22
BASIC SALARY : Php 52,783/month
- Education : Bachelor’s Degree relevant to the job
- Experience : 3 years of relevant experience
- Training : 16 hours of relevant training
- Eligibility : Career Service Professional/ Second Level Eligibility
Interested applicants are required to submit one set of the following documents for every position applied for:
- Application letter addressed to:
HUMAN RESOURCE AND ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICE (HRAS)
4/F Trade & Industry Bldg., 361 Sen. Gill Puyat Ave., Makati City
- DTI Application Form, for External Applicants Only
- Comprehensive resumé
- Copy of Transcript of Records and Diploma (Bachelor’s and/ or Master’s Degree)
- Copy of Certificate of Career Service Professional Eligibility/ PD 907/ RA 1080 (copy of Bar Rating)
- Copy of Training Certificates or Mandatory Continuing Learning Education
- Performance Appraisal for the last rating period, if government employee
- Copy of Service Records, if government employee
Deadline of submission of applications and complete requirements is on 17 December 2017.
Incomplete submissions will not be processed.
Regional Operations Group (ROG)
Deadline for Application: OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Position : Technical Researcher with IT Background
Qualification Standard : College Graduate of any IT-related course; Civil Service Eligibility
Minimum Experience : 1-year experience in office work
Skills : Good oral and written communication skills; computer literate and familiar with MS Office Applications and the Internet; and possesses good interpersonal skills, flexible, and a team player
Duration : Three (3) Months
Salary : P20,519.00/mo.
Scope of Work :
- Administer/manage the Negosyo Center Office 365 account;
- Assist in updating/maintaining the NC internal website/SharePoint;
- Analyse the regional and national NC Fund Allocation & Utilization;
- Monitor the NC Operations on implementation of standards
- Monitor the capacity building activities of the regions.
Interested applicants are required to submit their curriculum vitae and application letter addressed to:
ARD DORECITA T. DELIMA
Manager, Negosyo Center Program Management Unit
6/F DTI Trade and Industry Building, 361 Sen. Gil J. Puyat Ave., Makati City
Knowledge Management and Information Service (KMIS)
Deadline of Application : OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Period of Hiring : Six Months
Salary : P33,966.00/month
Duties and Responsibilities
Under general supervision, the Social Media Supervisor is primarily responsible for coordinating DTI’s presence on various social media platforms, particularly Facebook. The Supervisor creates social media strategies and ensures implementation of appropriate and effective ways of publishing content and engaging the target audience. These strategies must be in pursuit of achieving the Department’s communication goals and must be in accordance with DTI’s mandate.
The Supervisor will make recommendations regarding the use of current and future social media channels, and will serve as a key coordinator of the Knowledge Management and Information Service (KMIS) in internal processes involving social media. The supervisor may also be tasked to evaluate existing processes and resources, and develop a social media plan that adheres to the Department’s mandate.
- Prepare and implement strategies and activities for DTI official social media channels.
- Plan, implement, and manage online campaigns that reflect the Department’s image and mandate, and appeal to the target audience.
- Direct supervision with the Facebook Team members as to content management and query handling.
- Gather and evaluate data from official channels’ performance, monitor sentiments and topics about the Department and its projects, and revise strategies for content and engagement.
- Maintain performance and effectiveness of digital assets by studying analytics and survey results, and determine key indicators for usability and effectiveness.
- Provide assistance in effectively managing the Department’s information platform or its interaction with target clients/stakeholders and provide updates and reviews to management on status of social media activities and campaigns.
- Monitor the implementation of the Department’s guidelines on social media.
- Coordinate with other Supervisors, information officers, and other staff to develop and implement a weekly and monthly content management plan.
- Provide support to other teams or divisions in the development and or creation of social media initiatives.
- Identify new opportunities to continually improve the DTI’s social media presence to engage supporters and nurture them into followers.
- Provide assistance in creating training materials and guidelines, as necessary.
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Education : Preferably Bachelor’s Degree in any field of Mass Communication, Multi-Media Studies, Computer Science Major
Period of Hiring : Six Months
- Writes the copy for the DTI Annual Report, Coffee Table Book and Compendium Reports
- Writes articles for KMIS’ major print and online outputs such as, but not limited to, Philippine Business Report, DTI Dataline, Upbeat, Radio Bits, and What’s Up @ DTI
- Analyzes statistical raw data and converts these into easily readable and understandable charts, graphs, and tables
- Tracks evolving trade, industry, and investment developments and policies; and progress of programs and projects of other DTI bureaus for inclusion in KMIS’ publications
- Provides communication support and editorial services to other DTI units
- Assists in content planning and formatting of print and online publications including selection of topics, scheduling of editorial work, and defining editorial slant and photographic/visual/layout requirements
- Does preliminary editing of regular KMIS publications with respect to grammar, data currency, accuracy, and observance of style guide
- Performs any other tasks required by the exigencies of the service