REPAIR SHOP ACCREDITATION
There are four main categories for an accredited service enterprise or repair shop. These are:
- Automotive and Heavy Equipment
- Engine and Engineering Works and Machine Shops
- Electronics, Electrical, Airconditioning, and Refrigeration Service and Repairs
- Office and Data Processing Equipment
- Accomplish the accreditation application form, biodata, warranty, and attach supporting documents and requirements.
- Submit the documents for evaluation. If complete and in order, the applicant will be issued an Order of Payment slip to pay the required accreditation fees.
- Pay the required accreditation fees at the Cashier.
- Submit the validated Order of Payment slip and the application documents.
- Pick up the certificate.
For more information, please contact Fair Trade Enforcement Bureau-Business Licensing and Accreditation Division at telefax (+632) 8811.8231 and email firstname.lastname@example.org.